Lynden, Everson, Sumas and Whatcom County Chiropractor
Dr. Luxon of Lynden Family Chiropractic has provided relief for short-term and chronic pain for more than 24 years. Whether you suffer from chronic stiffness or from an acute injury, we’re here to help. Our patients benefit from a wealth of experience in treating spinal trauma cases, working with amateur and world-class athletes, and providing care to children, working adults, and seniors.
We have become a trusted name in the Lynden, WA area providing “state-of-the-art” care that is gentle, accurate, and highly effective. Our modern, friendly office brings you the very best in professional spinal care, including an extensive referral network – including massage, physical therapy, acupuncture, naturopaths, and medical specialists.
Lynden Family Chiropractic specializes in:
- Neck and back pain - including back injuries, slipped discs, whiplash, neck pain, and more
- Headaches, migraines, and dizziness - we treat a variety of headaches and cervicogenic problems which can include dizziness, vertigo, Temporomandibular Joint Disorder (TMJD), and facial pain
- Joint pain and arthritis - talk to us about options for carpal tunnel syndrome, tendonitis, bursitis, tennis elbow, knee pain, and more
Services and products we offer:
- Activator methods
- Chiroflow pillows
- Tri-core pillows
- Aqualizer oral splints
- Foot-leveler custom orthotics
- Multi radiance LLT
- Low level laser therapy
- Insight surface electromyography
- Biofreeze / chiropractic mineral ice
- Standard process labs
Our professional affiliations include:
- Advanced Rating – Activator Methods, Inc.
- American Academy of Pain Management
- National Institute of Chiropractic Research
- Parker Chiropractic Resource Foundation
- Diplomat National Board of Examiners
- California Chiropractic Association
- Washington State Chiropractic Association
- Palmer-West Alumni Association
Conveniently located across from the community center, we are licensed and insured to help improve your quality of life. Don't live through the pain, we can help! Stop by and visit our Lynden, WA location.